Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 14gFat: 1gSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 520IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!