Use as many headers or groups in your ingredients and instruction to organise them.
In the example below we added “Fresh Pesto” as a separate ingredient group and are using 2 different instruction groups as well:
A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
- 2 cups tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅛ cup pine kernels
- 1 ¾ oz basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We’ll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
Your own notes
Calories: 847kcalCarbohydrates: 213gProtein: 50gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 103mgPotassium: 504mgFiber: 15gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 600IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 230mgIron: 5.8mg