Use as many headers or groups in your ingredients and instruction to organise them.
In the example below we added “Fresh Pesto” as a separate ingredient group and are using 2 different instruction groups as well:
A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup pine kernels
- 1 3/4 oz basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We’ll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
Calories: 847kcal | Carbohydrates: 213g | Protein: 50g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 12% | Vitamin C: 6% | Calcium: 23% | Iron: 32%