Optionally add the “Add to Collection” button to your recipe template to give your visitors an easy way to store a recipe in their Recipe Collections.
There are 2 options for this button that can be set through the settings page:
- A click on the button immediately adds the recipe to the inbox collection
- A click opens up a tooltip where visitors can pick the collection they want to add the recipe to (test below)
Click on the button once to store it and a second time to go to the collections page!
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
- Charcoal Grill
- Patty Maker
- Deep Fryer
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!