People are coming to your site because they are interested in making a recipe, so why not make it as easy as possible for them to do exactly that?
Our Instacart Shoppable Recipes integration allows you to add a “Shop with Instacart” button with just a toggle on the WP Recipe Maker > Settings > Integrations page.
Once you do that, you’ll have the Instacart button appear next to your ingredient list. With just a click your visitors can have those ingredients delivered to their door-step, choosing from more than 750 grocery retailers across 70,000+ locations.
Take note that this feature is only available in the United States at the moment.
A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
- 2 cups tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅛ cup pine kernels
- 1 ¾ oz basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put 1 clove garlic, 1/8 cup pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add 1 3/4 oz basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add 4 tbsp olive oil and finally add 1 oz Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook 2 cups tagliatelle al dente.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
Serving: 350gCalories: 847kcalCarbohydrates: 213gProtein: 50gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 103mgPotassium: 504mgFiber: 15gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 600IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 230mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!