Clarify the temperatures you’re using in your recipe with optional oven symbols and tooltips. This makes sure your visitors are making the recipe using the same oven settings, which can really make a difference in results when baking.
Here’s an example of what the output of a temperature could look like, hover over it to see the tooltip: 350 °F
You can also find two example temperatures in the instruction steps below:
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary