This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
While the free version already allows you to add calories to recipes, with WP Recipe Maker Premium you can add all the standard nutrition facts to your recipes. In the Premium plugin you have to enter these nutrition facts yourself. With the Pro and Elite Bundle we even help calculate them for you.
It’s possible to display the nutrition facts as a label:
Or integrated into the recipe template, like at the bottom of this example:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!