If for some reasons you have to (temporarily) disable WP Recipe Maker your recipes will still be visible thanks to our fallback recipe system. So no need to worry about visitors missing content because of website problems.
This is an example of what a fallback recipe would look like:
- 200 g tagliatelle
- 200 g bacon (tiny strips)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 12.5 g pine kernels
- 20,5 g basil leaves
- 6.25 cl olive oil (extra virgin)
- 27.5 g Parmesan cheese (freshly grated)
- bay leaves
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We’ll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the 2 cloves of garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente in about 9 minutes.
- Use the cooking time of the pasta to sauté your bacon strips.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.