Above, you can find an example of the automatically added recipe snippets. They allow your visitors to quickly go to where they need to be, reducing frustration of having to scroll through an entire page (especially on mobile!).
The snippet template can be fully customized in the Template Editor to match your theme. These snippet templates are included with the plugin by default:
Free Snippet Templates
Premium Snippet Templates
This is the example recipe the above buttons will jump to:
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
Rolling Pin (optional)
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Your own notes
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 14gFat: 1gSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 520IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!