This feature is available in the Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
When the Unit Conversion feature is enabled you can optionally enable Temperature Conversion as well.
This allows visitors to switch from US Customary to Metric and have any temperatures you’ve added to switch from °F to °C as well.
Give it a try by switching the unit system in the recipe below and checking the 2 temperatures in the instruction step:
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
Rolling Pin (optional)
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Your own notes
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 14gFat: 1gSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 520IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!