This feature is available in the Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Reach an international audience by allowing visitors to easily switch back and forth between 2 unit systems.
We integrate with an API to help calculate these values for you, while still leaving you full control over what gets displayed.
Try switching back and forth in this example recipe:
A delicious and quick pasta with green pesto. Ideal for those lazy evenings.
- 2 cups tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅛ cup pine kernels
- 1 ¾ oz basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We'll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put 1 clove garlic, 1/8 cup pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add 1 3/4 oz basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add 4 tbsp olive oil and finally add 1 oz Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook 2 cups tagliatelle al dente.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.
Your own notes
Serving: 350gCalories: 847kcalCarbohydrates: 213gProtein: 50gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 103mgPotassium: 504mgFiber: 15gSugar: 8gVitamin A: 600IUVitamin C: 5mgCalcium: 230mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!
It’s also possible to change the style of the dropdown feature to a dropdown, which could look something like this, depending on how your theme styles dropdowns:
Alternatively, edit the “Recipe Ingredients” block in the Template Editor and set it to display both unit systems at the same time: