This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Resting Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 2 pizzas
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!Print Recipe Add to CollectionGo to Collections
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 5.8mg