This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Servings: 2 pizzas
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 101g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1174mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!