“Guided Recipes” are a Google feature related to allowing Google Assistent to guide people through recipes, step by step. This is separate from the regular recipe metadata but WP Recipe Maker allows you to create valid “Guided Recipes” as well.
For most food bloggers we recommend just focussing on the regular recipe metadata as that is a lot more important for ranking in Google.
You can test this exact page in Google’s Rich Results Test tool to confirm the “Guided Recipes” metadata is valid:
Take note that there are a few warnings because this recipe does not have an image set for every single instruction, which is what Google recommends.
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
Rolling Pin (optional)
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Your own notes
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 14gFat: 1gSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 520IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!