WP Recipe Maker can not only be used for food recipes. The plugin works for DIY, crafts and other How-to instructions just as well.
Here is an example for a soap recipe that includes the How-to metadata Google wants to see:
Homemade Natural Soap
This recipe for homemade soap is easy to learn and serves as a great base for any fragrances you might want to try.
Yield: 5 bars
- Mixing bowl (stainless steel or glass)
- Silicone soap molds
- ⅔ cup coconut oil
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- ⅔ cup sunflower oil
- ¼ cup lye
- ¾ cup water distilled or purified
- herbs any herbs you want for fragrance
- Slowly pour the lye into the water while stirring. Be careful and avoid the fumes.
- Add all three oils together in the mixing bowl and slowly pour the water-lye mixture into the bowl. Stir for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the herbs to the mixing bowl, stir thoroughly and pour into the soap bar molds.
- Your soap will be ready after 48 hours of resting!
This is just a demo of our recipe plugin. Please use some actual instructions if you want to make soap.