You can use the Template Editor to add a Grow.me button to your recipes. This is a platform that allows visitors to save your recipes in one central location.
Grow.me handles all of the functionality, so make sure to sign up for their service and follow all of the required steps on their end. Then, add the button to your template in our template editor. Check out the video in our documentation where I show you how to do that.
Here’s an example of a recipe with this button added. Try clicking on “Save Recipe”, for example:
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
Every night can be pizza night, if you ask me. Just throw whatever vegetable leftovers you have on there and enjoy!
Rolling Pin (optional)
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary
Feel free to swap any of the topping in the ingredient list with whatever you have lying around. It will probably taste just as amazing!
Calories: 482kcalCarbohydrates: 101gProtein: 14gFat: 1gSodium: 1174mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 520IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 5.8mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!