Add a “Pin Recipe” button to your recipe template in the Template Editor to allow your visitors to easily pin the recipe image.
With the Premium plugin and upwards you can set a custom image to use for this pin button, instead of the default recipe image.
The default description can be chosen as well. Give it a try for this recipe!
- 2 cups tagliatelle
- 1 clove garlic
- ⅛ cup pine kernels
- 1 ¾ oz basil leaves
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese freshly grated
Fresh Pesto (you can make this in advance)
- We’ll be using a food processor to make the pesto. Put the garlic, pine kernels and some salt in there and process briefly.
- Add the basil leaves (but keep some for the presentation) and blend to a green paste.
- While processing, gradually add the olive oil and finally add the Parmesan cheese.
Finish the dish
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook your tagliatelle al dente.
- After about 8 to 10 minutes the pasta should be done. Drain it and put it back in the pot to mix it with the pesto.
- Present the dish with some fresh basil leaves on top.