This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
You get the “Pin Recipe” button in the free version as well, but it’s limited to pinning whatever you’ve set as the recipe image.
With the Premium plugin you now also have the ability to set a custom pin image to be used instead, allowing you to optimize for Pinterest. It’s also possible to specify a Repin ID instead.
Try it in the recipe below, where we’ve chosen a vertical image for the pin instead of the default recipe image.
This is the summary for a sample recipe. Describe what this recipe is about!
- 4 cups tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups flour
These ingredients are special
- 14 oz bacon
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 onions chopped
Do this first
- Prepare all the ingredients as mentioned in the ingredient list.
- Make a nice photo of some random spices for your Instagram story.
Finish the dish
- Cook the ingredients you prepared above.
- While cooking, drink a glass of your favourite wine.
- When finished cooking, present it all on a beautiful plate.
- Don’t forget to put this recipe on Instagram with all the hashtags!
- Enjoy your dinner.
Your own notes
Calories: 778kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 20gFat: 50gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 664mgPotassium: 529mgFiber: 3gSugar: 5gVitamin A: 550IUVitamin C: 14.5mgCalcium: 39mgIron: 3.7mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!