Use the Template Editor to adjust any of our default templates to match your theme or style.
You can easily change labels and colors, add blocks, text and icons, or completely change the look and feel of the different recipe elements. Check out the Template Editor documentation for examples!
Here’s a completely unique template we created in about 10 minutes, using the Cutout default template as a starting point:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
Healthy? Probably not. But it just doesn’t get tastier than this!
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!
Calories: 631kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 51g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 147mg | Sodium: 551mg | Potassium: 565mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 555IU | Vitamin C: 6.5mg | Calcium: 234mg | Iron: 2.9mg
Liked this recipe?Follow us at @WPRecipeMaker