This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Use the Template Editor to add a Call to Action to your recipe template. You can show any text you want in there. For example, ask them to tag you on Instagram at the end of the recipe box:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
Healthy? Probably not. But it just doesn’t get tastier than this!
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!
Your own notes
Calories: 631kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 34gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 551mgPotassium: 565mgSugar: 2gVitamin A: 555IUVitamin C: 6.5mgCalcium: 234mgIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!