This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Add and display an images together with the terms of any of your recipe taxonomies.
Have a look at this video demo where we create a new “Allergens” taxonomy and edit the recipe template to have the “Fish Free” and “Peanut Free” icons you can see below.
Take note that these shortcodes work anywhere on the pages, which is how we got those some allergen icons show up at the top of the post content as well. Check out the documentation (blue button in the top right of this page) for more details!
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- ¼ red onion
- ¼ green pepper
- ¼ red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.1 cup water, 1 tsp instant yeast, 1 tsp sugar
- Combine the flour and salt.2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tsp salt
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 °F or 450 °F.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.red sauce, 1/4 red onion, 1/4 green pepper, 1/4 red pepper, rosemary