This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
The free version includes courses and cuisines as recipe taxonomies, but in WP Recipe Maker Premium you have full control and can create as many recipe taxonomies as you want.
For the example below we’ve added a new “Difficulty” taxonomy and label this recipe as “Easy”:
Cheesy 5-minute Nachos
This is the summary for a sample recipe. Describe what this recipe is about!
Servings 4 people
- 4 cups tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups flour
These ingredients are special
- 14 oz bacon
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 onions chopped
Do this first
- Prepare all the ingredients as mentioned in the ingredient list.
- Make a nice photo some random spices for your Instagram story.
Finish the dish
- Cook the ingredients you prepared above.
- While cooking, drink a glass of your favourite wine.
- When finished cooking, present it all on a beautiful plate.
- Don’t forget to put this recipe on Instagram with all the hashtags!
- Enjoy your dinner.
Calories: 778kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 50g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 529mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 14.5mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 3.7mg