This feature is available in the Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Need more recipe fields than the one available in the plugin by default? With the Pro Bundle you can add as many fields as you want or need.
These can be text, email, url or even image fields and can be placed wherever you want to display them using the Template Editor.
In the example below we’ve created a new “Inspiration” URL field that’s displayed at the bottom of the recipe.
Cheesy 5-minute Nachos
- 4 cups tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups flour
These ingredients are special
- 14 oz bacon
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 onions chopped
Do this first
- Prepare all the ingredients as mentioned in the ingredient list.
Make a nice photo some random spices for your Instagram story.
Finish the dish
- Cook the ingredients you prepared above.
- While cooking, drink a glass of your favourite wine.
- When finished cooking, present it all on a beautiful plate.
- Don’t forget to put this recipe on Instagram with all the hashtags!
- Enjoy your dinner.