For each of the recipe taxonomies (ingredients, courses, cuisines, …) you can optionally enable automatic archive pages. By doing that, you’ll be able to link to a URL that lists all recipes for a specific term.
For example, here you can find all recipes in the “cocktail” course: https://demo.wprecipemaker.com/course/cocktail/
Optionally, you can also have the plugin automatically link the terms inside of the recipe card to those archive pages. Try clicking on “Dinner”, “Lunch” or “American” below, for example:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!