This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Don’t force your visitors to pick up a calculator. WP Recipe Maker Premium makes it easy for them to adjust the serving size to whatever quantity they wish to make.
If they decide to print the recipe the adjusted quantities will even be reflected there!
Try adjusting the serving size of the recipe below by hovering over the servings number or using the quick access “1x”, “2x” and “3x” buttons:
Virgin Rosemary Mojito
- 1 glass crushed ice
- ½ glass lemonade
- ¼ glass apple juice
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 lime
- Mash the brown sugar with 2 rosemary sprigs.
- Add the apple juice, lemonade and lime juice.
- Server with rest of sprigs and a lime wedge.
Apart from this tooltip slider style, you can also opt for a text field or a text field with buttons to change the servings, as shown in this template:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!