This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Set “Checkbox” as the list style for your ingredients and/or instructions in the Template Editor and allow your visitors to cross them off right there on your website. Perfect for those visiting on mobile while in the store!
Give it a try in this recipe:
Green Salsa Egg Toast
Searching for a lunch that’s ridiculously delicious and still easy to make? Look no further!
Servings: 1 toast
- 1 egg
- 1 piece toast
- 3 tbsp green salsa
- dill optional
- Cook some water to boil the egg.
- Put the piece of toast in the toaster until preferred toastedness.
- Open the bottle of green salsa and put it on the toast.
- Cut the boiled egg in half and add it to the toast
- Optionally garnish with some dill.
Calories: 127kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 199mg | Potassium: 60mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 240IU | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 1.5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!