This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
Add kitchen timers to your recipe instructions for the convenience of your visitors. They can easily start the required timer on any of their devices while cooking your recipe.
We’ve added 2 example timers to the recipe below so you can give it a try!
This is the summary for a sample recipe. Describe what this recipe is about!
- 4 cups tagliatelle
- 3 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cups flour
- 14 oz bacon
Do this first
- Prepare all the ingredients as mentioned in the ingredient list.
- Make a nice photo of some random spices for your Instagram story. Make sure the story lasts at least 10 seconds.
Finish the dish
- Cook the ingredients you prepared above.
- While cooking, drink a glass of your favourite wine.
- When finished cooking, present it all on a beautiful plate.
- Don’t forget to put this recipe on Instagram with all the hashtags!
- Enjoy your dinner. Try eating it all in 2 minutes!
Your own notes
Calories: 734kcalCarbohydrates: 48gProtein: 18gFat: 50gSaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 658mgPotassium: 263mgFiber: 1gVitamin A: 35IUCalcium: 14mgIron: 3.4mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!