This feature is available in the Premium, Pro and Elite BundleLearn more about the different bundles
In the free plugin you can get ratings on your recipe with comment ratings. The Premium plugin makes it even easier to get ratings by allowing your visitors to simply click on the stars within the recipe card.
Both comment and user ratings will be combined to an average that is shown both in the recipe and the recipe metadata.
It’s also possible to only allow simple user ratings when giving a high rating and requiring visitors to leave a comment if they want to give you a bad one. On this demo site you’re required to leave a comment when trying to give 3 stars or less.
Try clicking on the stars below:
Amazing Vegetable Pizza
- 1 cup water lukewarm
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- red sauce
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 green pepper
- 1/4 red pepper
- Combine the water, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine the flour and salt.
- Add the yeast mixture and knead until you get a soft ball.
- Place in a bowl and cover. Let rise for 30 minutes.
- Divide the dough and form pizzas.
- Top the pizzas with sauce and vegetables, cook for 15 minutes on the pizza stone.