Optionally enable the setting to make the recipe and/or instruction images clickable. This will be a link to the full image URL which is most useful in combination with a lightbox plugin.
Try clicking on the images in this recipe, for example:
Bacon Cheeseburger with Fries
Healthy? Probably not. But it just doesn’t get tastier than this!
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 4 slices cheese
- 8 pieces bacon
- 1 tomato sliced
- 4 bread rolls
- oven fries
- Fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add garlic to the pan and fry for another 30 seconds before removing from the heat.
- Mix the onions and garlic with the minced beef and divide into burger patties.
- Cook the burger patties to your preference, preferably on a barbecue.
- Put cheese on top of the burger patties for the last 30 seconds.
- Assemble the burger, serve with fries and enjoy!
Your own notes
Calories: 631kcalCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 34gFat: 51gSaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 147mgSodium: 551mgPotassium: 565mgSugar: 2gVitamin A: 555IUVitamin C: 6.5mgCalcium: 234mgIron: 2.9mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @WPRecipeMaker or tag #wprecipemaker!